The Makita 12 Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser (model LS1219L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (6-3/4 in.) and crown molding (8 nested). It will also make 15 crosscuts at 90°. The saw miters 0 to 60 left and right, with positive stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45 and 60 (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0 to 48 (left and right). The saw is powered by a 15 Amp direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. In addition, the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, and a see-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut. The built-in laser indicates the line-of-cut whether the blade is turning or not, and offers micro-adjustments for precise left-of-blade or right-of-blade cutting.
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall
- Increased capacity for up to 8 in. crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4 in. baseboard (vertical), and 15 in. crosscuts at 90°
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4 in.)
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver dead-on accurate cuts
- Less weight (65 lbs.) and the most compact design in its class for easy jobsite portability
- Powerful 15.0 Amp direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 3,200 RPM
- Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Miters 0-60 left and right; bevels 0-48 left and right
- Positive miter stops at: 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45, and 60 left or right
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting
- WST05 - material support extensions extend up to 106-1/2 in. with a maximum supported weight of 220 lbs. for increased cutting efficiency
- WST05 - 2-position adjustable stand provides 21-5/8 in. and 31-1/2 in. heights for increased comfort
- WST05 - spring-loaded mechanism engineered for quick and easy jobsite set up
- WST05 - durable duty aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop engineered for increased speed on repetitive cuts
- WST05 - compact design (46 in. folded) for convenient transportation to and from the jobsite, and easy vertical or horizontal storage
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
Number of Batteries Included
Number of Tools Included
Power Tool Features
Bag Included,Bits/Blades Included,Hand Tools Included,Stand Included
Tools Product Type
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We are committed to improving our service and our customers' shopping experience. We use different methods of delivery because such application of different methods suitable for different countries and regions is able to make the time of transport as shortest as possible, and also assures the safety and convenience of the transport. We are able to deliver our goods to most countries in the world.
Under the normal circumstances, it takes us 2-5 days to process your order. After the goods are delivered, we will send the tracking number for your order to you through E-mail.
Delivery assured! If your goods are lost or checked, we will deliver them again.
• If you provide us with a false address, we are not responsible for redelivering the goods.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We accept returns within 45 days of receipt for most items in new condition and return shipping is FREE!
- 1. Items received within 45 days from the delivered date.
- 2. Items must be returned unwashed, unworn, undamaged and in original packaging with tags attached.
- 3. Customers are responsible for return shipping.
- 4. Final Sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Return policy It is guaranteed that our products will meet every customer's needs. If you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased for some reason, we will be willing to return or change the products for you, or get you a refund.